Friday 13 July 2012

Sail Away With Me...Fiona

Sail Away With Me on a Friday? I have a favourite place I love to check out at the end of every week and I am delighted that I've managed to persuade Fiona to bring a bit of her style to us today. Enjoy her Friday Finds!

"I was thrilled when Sian asked me to write a Guest Post for her. If you have ever visited my blog you will know that I like to share my favourite finds, from time to time, on a Friday. So today I have curated a little collection with a nautical/travel theme.

Let’s start with this brilliant embroidery travel case. Find the tutorial at Sew Sweetness along with links for the pattern pieces and embroidery design. All for free.


Next up is a cute nautical print forties style dress. It’s in a beautiful shade of teal and I’ve added it to the collection in honour of Deb and her Mom.


A scrappy quilt tutorial from film in the fridge


Travel journals, with personalised covers, for recording all those important stories and memories. Instructions can be found at willow day


And I'll leave you with this thought from dear musketeer



Thanks for having me Sian."

And thank you Fiona for sharing your stylish picks with us today. If you'd like to see more (and I think you should!) you can find Fiona  Staring at the Sea. Lovely.




18 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely selection,Fiona....I'm off to check out Sew Sweetness.

Maria Ontiveros said...

That top one is so adorable.
Rinda

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I always enjoy your Friday finds, Fiona, and aren't you just a sweetheart to include a bit of teal for my dear mom. :o) Thanks so much!

A very happy weekend to Sian and Fiona and everyone!

Sandra said...

How lovely my two favourite people in one place :)

Fabulous guest post Fiona ... I'm loving everyone of those finds :)

Alison said...

Lovely finds Fiona...the quote especially appeals!
Alison xx

Allycat x said...

Fab finds Fiona - love the script used on the final thought!

debs14 said...

What a lovely quote at the end. Don't think I have come across Fiona's blog before so I need to pop over there now to have a proper look.

Scrappi Sandi said...

So many lovely finds! I particularly like that quote at the end...TFS! :D

Alana said...

A great nautical collection. That quote is one of my favourites too:)

Lou said...

and very stylish they are too. Lovely post.

Nathalie said...

Lovely collection! I am going to check some of those links!

alexa said...

Some lovely, lovely things here - especially like that quilt ... and the quote is dear to my heart. :)

Melissa said...

I really like those travel journals!

Abi said...

love these finds and what an awesome quote.

laurie said...

such fun stuff! thanks for sharing all the inspiration. :-)

Missus Wookie said...

what a lovely collection!

Ginger said...

Love these Fiona!! Great show of inspiring finds :)

Lisa-Jane said...

A wonderful collection as always Fiona. That quilt is gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails